■ Business Environment
Applied Materials AGS (Applied Global Services) Business Unit is responsible for driving our business of equipment installation and warranty extended management, as well as business of maintenance support, refurbishment, upgrades, etc. Our AGS team collaborates with a lot of Taiwan critical customers to predict & solve manufacturing challenges, and make equipment & factories more productive. This makes our AGS team become trusted business partners for our customers which results in revenues increase 13% year over year globally!
Now we are looking for a Senior Manager leading our Customer Support Engineering groups. This job will provide a great career growth opportunity by involving business strategy development, managing multiple of field service groups which keep growing and responsible for all issues within the division in Applied Materials Taiwan.
■ General Profile
1. Provides leadership and direction through senior managers
2. Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple customer site or diverse job families or departments within a major region
3. Develops and executes department or sub-functional strategy to achieve key business objectives
4. Decisions are guided by company and segment / functional strategy and objectives
5. Directs and controls the activities of one or more functional areas
■ Key Responsibilities
1. Direct and indirect manage about 100 customer engineers.
2. Directs and is responsible for all business issues across account site including customer support planning/execution, satisfaction management, P&L, budget management.
3. Anticipates future customer needs and directs the delivery of customer service commitments and development of and the implementation of solutions to customer's high value problems.
4. Is the primary interface to the site account on all operational and service commitments. Owns the overall site responsibility for customer satisfaction. Interfaces with internal and external customers on business and operational issues involving the company's service commitments.
5. Ensures that the site maintains a workforce with the requisite skills and capabilities to meet current and future customer service requirements. Is responsible for individual and employee development and employee satisfaction.
6. Works with senior business group management team to ensure that such programs, strategies, and processes address high value problems for the Business Unit and are aligned with the organization’s direction.
7. Provides approval guidelines and leadership to reporting managers in the area of long-term program, strategy, and process design.
8. Defines performance metrics and reports on the site's progress against business unit and account specific goals.
As a PRODUCTION ENGINEER, you need to have the ability to analysis the production abnormal issues and solve them. You will co-work with the other departments to solve the problem. You need to have the thinking or ideas to find the solution to explain the production and improve it.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
‧ Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and see them to conclusion based on a given timeline.
‧ Proven ability to accurately analyze and interpret data.
‧ Demonstrated excellence in team-building, mentoring and coaching
1. Experience of production line management is a plus
2. Familiar with Microsoft Office
3. Willing to work in 4 days on and 3 days off and 3 days on and 4 days off
4. Able to work under pressure
5. Good communication &interpersonal skill